Would low income loans online be the knight in shining armour you need right now? Are you stuck in the domino effect brought on by a low income? Sometimes life just really isn’t fair and we get stuck in situations where sometimes it’s a struggle to get by. You may way want to consider getting a loan. Though, having a low income may mean that you are having trouble getting approved for a loan. If you are having difficulty to get a loan because of your income then look no further than lowincomeonlineloans.com.au.
Our website is in the process of being launched so until then, here is a little bit about what we do.
What are low income loans online?
They are loans that are designed to help customers, who aren’t earning as much as other loan applicants, to seek out a bit of extra cash. At Low Income Online Loans, our specialty is helping customers when they feel like there is no hope. Our aim is to give you hope with one of our low income loans online!
We design our loans to accommodate all customers, including ones with bad credit. We believe that our customers are more than just a credit rating, which is why our low income cash loans are a perfect fit for most people!
Our easy low-income cash loans are available for a wide range of applicants including; low income earners, people receiving Government benefits and people with bad credit. We believe that everyone is deserving of a clean slate which is why we are here to help you get one!
How do I know if I qualify for low income loans online?
Our eligibility requirements are quite basic in order to prevent unfair exclusivity. These requirements include:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be earning at least $400 a week for 3 months prior to applying
- You must not be facing financial hardship or be considering entering any kind of bankruptcy
What are the benefits of low income loans online?
Our easy cash loans carry many benefits to our customers. Some of these benefits include:
- Cash loans can normally have lower interest rates than credit cards and but work in very similar ways
- Our low-income cash loans have a finite date when the loan is paid off. This means that, unlike credit cards, once your debt is paid off, that’s it! No more fees.
- Our lending scheme is set up so that customer can essentially design their loan themselves. This means that, as long as we approve it, the loan amount, repayment period, and regular instalments can be decided upon 100% based on the customers personal situation.
- The process is completed 100% online. This has an added factor of convenience for our customers as they don’t even need to change out of their pyjamas to apply if they don’t want to
- Customers will receive an outcome of their application within 1 hour of clicking submit!
- Our cutting-edge technology allows us to obtain your bank statements quickly and safely. This means that you won’t have to sift through months of statements as we will have already done it for you.
- Once your application has been approved, the funds could be released almost immediately. It may take up to 24 hours to receive the money in your account depending on what bank you’re with.
My only income is from Centrelink, can I still get a loan?
Yes! We class Centrelink payments as an income so as long as you are earning $400 a week, you will be a step closer to qualifying for one of our low income loans online.
As a company, we have a duty of care to our clients which means that we don’t grant easy low income loans to those who are not deemed able to comfortably make the repayments. We have our customers’ best interests at heart, so if you don’t meet the eligibility requirements listed above and are not granted a cash loan then perhaps you are not in a comfortable position to repay the loan. If this is the case, not all hope is lost.
If you aren’t accepted for low income loans online, one solution is available. If didn’t already know you could seek out Government Benefits (e.g. Centrelink) as receiving these types of payments does not exclude you from eligibility. If you are in a position where you need quick cash but you are unable to make the repayments, seeking further financial help from the Government will not only increase your chances of a cash loan approval, but provide you with further ongoing support.
How do I apply for low income loans online?
Well, as our name suggests, we are online! Just go to lowincomeloansonline.com.au and get started with our loan calculator to figure out the best fit for you.
What do I do if I can’t pay off my loan?
Don’t stress too much! We want this whole process to be as smooth as possible so if it does turn out that you are not able to make a repayment then you must contact us immediately. If you stay silent about your struggles then you will be faced with avoidable dishonour fees that could add further stress to your situation. We ask that you give us 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to make a payment.
Here at Low Income Loans Online, we specialise in looking out for the little guy. If you are struggling to get a loan, talk to us about getting your low income loan online today! Our website will be ready to go very shortly, but in the meantime, chat to our friends at Jacaranda Finance for all your low income cash loan needs.